ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
The Content of the Site, including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, images, photos, illustrations, designs, icons, video clips, sounds, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, trade dress, specifications, literature, technical information, advertisements and other content or materials located on the Site is owned by the Foundation or third parties with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted.
The Site includes the display of various trademarks, service marks and/or registered trademarks of the Foundation in the United States and certain other jurisdictions. The Foundation’s name and imprimatur and all related trademarks, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of the Foundation. You are not authorized to use any Foundation name or mark in any advertising, publicity, or in any commercial or other manner except as permitted pursuant to any trademark use policy adopted by the Foundation and posted on the Site, or with the express prior written consent of the Foundation.
USE OF SITE AND CONTENT
The Content may be used solely for personal, professional, informational, internal, and non-commercial purposes.
- (b) The Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
- (c) You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices contained in any of the Content.
- (d) The rights granted to you constitute a limited license and not a transfer of ownership or title.
- (e) You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Content, use of the Content, or access to the Content.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the Content available on this Site are not applicable to the design and layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by “trade dress” and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
You further agree not to:
- (a) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works based upon, frame in another Web page, use on any other website, transfer or sell any information, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services provided through or obtained from the Site, including without limitation, engaging in the practices of “screen scraping,” “indexing,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information; such as the use of internet robot or spider software to extract data or content from the Site, except with the express written permission of the Foundation;
- (b) damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of the Site; and
- (c) obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not made readily accessible by the Foundation through the Site.
You agree that the Foundation may at any time terminate your acc